Required Software Engineer C# at A Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Job Title
- Software Engineer C#
- Company Name
- A Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Company Profile
- 3 To 5 Years
- B E
- Job Responsibilities
- 1. Perform software development in C# (and occasionally in C++) as a major resource to yield high quality, robust, modular, extensible, efficient and maintainable code. Software development will involve writing new software modules as well as fix bugs in existing modules.
2. Explore/ analyze/understand existing legacy code and provide suggestions/views/solutions in re-utilizing it in new generation software.
3. Provide inputs in the areas of software design, software engineering principles, and process improvements.
4. Analyse system specifications and translate them into deliverables.
5. Work with application engineer and QA to ensure the specification conformance, quality adherence, in terms of the design of automated and manual test scenarios, test metrics and code metrics.
6. Come up with new ideas, solutions, and analysis. Prepare, document and present them in a clear and logical way. Take initiative and drive the task independently if the need arises.
7. Participate in peer design/code reviews.
8. Mentor and guide junior members of the software development team.
9. Strictly follow the team guidelines and processes as mandated.
10. Be a team player: Always think in terms of the benefit of the team, the product, and the organization. The candidate should have professional, polite and graceful conduct in all team interactions.
- Desired Skills
programming in multi-threaded UI applications
development of complex algorithms and data-structures
software development in CAD/CAM/CME, Meteorology, Mathematics, Geometry
- Job Location
- Bhosari, Pune
- Offered Salary
- As per industry standards