Required Sr. DevOps Engineer at Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Job Title
- Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Company Name
- Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Company Profile
- 3 To 8 Years
- B E / M E / B Tech / M Tech / MCS / MCA
- Job Responsibilities
- • 5+ years of development of DevOps experience with continuous integration and delivery
• Strong bash/shell scripting skills.
• Well verse with DevOps tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible
• Strong Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
• Hands on experience working with MySQL and HA Proxy
• Proficiency in bash scripting and any other scripting language e.g. python/perl/ruby
• Experience using system and Application Monitoring using tools like Nagios
• Deployment of instances using virtualization technologies like VMware, KVM, Openstack
• Good debugging, problem solving/analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Working experience with perforce and JIRA will be a big plus
• Knowledge of init scripts on Linux platform
• Experience working with open source projects
- Desired Skills
- Job Description:
As part of a software deployment team, build, deploy, monitor and maintain applications in a complex Linux environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Own the continuous integration and deployment of applications in coordination with US team.
• Lead and build a team of engineers locally
• Well verse with Linux environment along with Bash/Shell scripting practical experience.
- Job Location
- Offered Salary