Required SIP Support Engineer at Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Job Title
- SIP Support Engineer
- Company Name
- Client of Veridical Consultancy Services
- Company Profile
- Our client is a start-up providing specialized software development services for the innovative new age IP based communications applications and the related systems.
They have expertise and experience developing enterprise, retail and carrier grade applications to facilitate different forms of peer-to-peer and group communications entailing traditional and VoIP telecom applications, web based conferencing systems, live streaming of multi-media and mobility.
Their management team has more than 20 years of combined product design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support experience and our technology team consists of leaders that are self-driven, creative and fun-loving.
Company was founded in November 2012 and is based in Pune, India.
- 5 To 7 Years
- Job Responsibilities
- • As a senior engineer, take complete ownership of supporting customer VoIP deployments by debugging issues and providing fixes.
• Build customer confidence to grow/lead local team
• Support customer during PST timezone during critical releases
- Desired Skills
- • 5+ yrs of supporting VoIP services/applications on Linux platform
• Strong scripting skills, bash/python/perl
• Expertise in SIP call flow analysis and debugging
• Experience in debugging Kamailio and Freeswitch/asterisk based applications is a must
• Good problem solving/analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
- Job Location
- Offered Salary
- As per industry standards