Required Embedded Firmware Engineer at A USA based client of veridical consultancy Services
- Job Title
- Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Company Name
- A USA based client of veridical consultancy Services
- Company Profile
- A USA Based Client Of Veridical Consultancy Services.
- 7 To 9 Years
- Job Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules and carries out analog and digital circuit and embedded controller circuitry design projects as assigned.
Performs or oversees PCB layout design.
Writes and maintains micro controller firmware in C (ANSI), C++ and Assembly for a variety of processors.
Implements communication electrical specifications and protocols as required, such as I2C, SPI, Bluetooth, USB, BACnet, Modbus, RS-232, RS-485
Assists in development of, and adhering to, project timelines, cost estimates, reports and design reviews.
Designs and maintains test fixtures as directed.
Develops or reviews Manufacturing and Quality Control product testing and alignment procedures as assigned.
Investigates the cause of product failures of a software or electronics nature and recommends and implements corrective action as directed.
Ensures that prototype modules and appropriate breadboards are archived properly for future reference.
Generates and reviews ECOs for accuracy and completeness as directed.
Maintains an engineering logbook.
Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications and documentation releases for assigned products or projects.
Prepares specifications for purchases of material or equipment.
Performs all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Desired Skills
- PCB, C++, ANSI, SPI, I2C, USB, Bluetooth, BACnet, Modbus, RS-232, RS-485, ECO, Micro, arduino
- Job Location
- Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA (Only USA Citizen or Greencard holders need to apply)
- Offered Salary
- As Per Industry Standards