Required Software Engineer - Data Plane at a client of veridical consultancy services
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Data Plane
- Company Name
- a client of veridical consultancy services
- Company Profile
- A client of Veridical Consultancy Services. They are an American MNC having offices all over the world including Bengaluru in India
- 6 To 10 Years
- BE/ME Computer Science, Electrical, E & TC
- Job Responsibilities
- o Participate or take lead on a project team of engineers involved in the development of software for the Brocade products.
o Design and development of the product features and subsystems.
o Analyzing and troubleshooting complex problems at the system and software level involving multiple subsystems.
o Interact closely and effectively with other teams such as Sales/Marketing, Product Management, QA, and Documentation.
o Mentor junior team members.
- Desired Skills
- 1. Strong hands-on experience in C/C++ software development for telecommunications and networking software.
2. Strong software troubleshoot and debugging skills
3. Strong OOAD and problem-solving skills.
4. Good understanding IPv4/IPv6 networking protocols stack.
5. Good familiarity GNU toolchain over Linux platform.
6. Good understanding of multi-threading, IPC, sockets, memory management and other OS-level concepts.
7. Knowledge of QoS concepts such as traffic shaping, policing and DSCP framework.
8. Knowledge of tunnelling protocols such as GTP-U, GRE and IPSEC.
9. Knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 routing protocol such as OSPF, BGP, RIP.
10. Knowledge of software technologies like DPDK and PF_RING is preferable.
11. Knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud technologies (VMWare, KVM etc.).
12. Knowledge of 3GPP mobile packet core network technology, especially 3GPP LTE/3G nodes, interfaces and standards.
13. Ability to work with the team of engineers/architects (local and/or off-shore) in a dynamic workplace.
14. Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Job Location
- Offered Salary
- As per Industry Standards